Monday, December 19, 2005

Holiday Red

Vicki at Stanford has just sent these lovely shots of her Clapotis in Estelle, colourway Cranberries. Cozy cheer in any light.





She writes:

I just wanted to give you an update on what's happened since you sent the yarn! First of all, you were right, it arrived in fine time for my trip to Australia - and was shockingly soft and beautiful, everything I had hoped it would be in terms of color and texture...

Your yarn was wonderful to knit with - not only did the varigation help me discern what was going on in stitches (new stitch red, old stitch purple - very useful for a beginner!) but it was smooth, soft, and even, and very easy to handle. I felt like it almost *wanted* to be knitted. :) I looked forward to picking it up again!


Thank you so much for sharing these, Vicki! The scarf came out absolutely beautifully!!